BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog #10

I think that in terms of writing skills I have learned many things in a very short period of time. I leaned about annotating, summarizing, thesis-based writing, and paragraphing. I was taught about these things before but I never cared enough to pay attention.

I feel that I have proven what I have learned was all the blog I have written. They may not be fabulous but they are mine!

The only material that still confuses me and that I am unclear of is annotating. I never liked it and I never felt comfortable doing it. I wind up feeling I have highlighted too much or too little. For me it is easier to read the questions, then read the paragraph, and finally read the questions again. It has been my method since I could remember and it has been working for me.

I feel a little bit more confident in my writing skills since we have started class. I know that we still have 18 classes to go and I know that in that time, I will look forward to growing and developing much more as a writer.

You should know that I really appreciate your patience. I really feel like you genuinely care for each student individually. You try to make writing as exciting as it can possibly be. You make me want to do better for myself!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments. This self-assessment is very honest, and therefore very useful for the both of us. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete