BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog #7

Today in class we learned about thesis based writing. This is something that I am somewhat familiar with. Thesis based writing is something that I enjoy. Dr. X taught us the difference between a claim and an argument. A claim is an argument that you have to prove, and a thesis statement is a statement that includes your claim, topic, and a list of reasons. Although we do not have to write thesis based writing for the CAT, this is something that we will have to use in the near future in English 101. I enjoyed having a little peek of what awaits us in the future. I am glad that I will be more prepared for English 101. Although thesis based writing is something I am somewhat familiar with. I was very happy to be refeshed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment