BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

BLOG #11

People do some crazy things for LOVE. When I was in high school I had my “first love”. I would do anything to be with him including sneak out of my house at night. I had curfew and had to be home at 10P.M. every night. One night, because my parents didn’t approve of my boyfriend, I decided to run away. I didn’t care what the rules were. I just wanted to be with the one that I LOVED! I ran away to his house and stayed there for 3 days. My parents were worried sick. All I could keep thinking of was how to make money and start a new life together with my love. I had $153 dollars and according to my calculations it would hold us down for about 3 years! After about 3 days, we got so sick of each other and I needed my space. I decided to go back home. When I got home, I found my mother worried sick. You could tell she hadn’t eaten anything, hadn’t gotten any sleep, and was crying. I felt so terrible. How could I hurt someone I loved so much over something so silly? I later found out that my love also had many other loves. I felt used and abused! I disobeyed my mother unconditional love and ran away to someone who was only right for the moment. I’m happy that I ran away with my love because that was an experience that will last a lifetime. He will always be my “first love”.

No comments:

Post a Comment